Tuesday, March 12, 2013

{Thank You}

A few weeks ago I had the privilege to photograph the beautiful baby boy of one of the officers who was recently killed in a high profile case here in California.

Though the session was brief, I couldn't help but get emotional,thinking that this beautiful baby boy, who looks like his Daddy, got to spend only 4 short months with him.

This little boy will know his father and the true hero that he was, through the many people who will talk and share stories about him with pride and admiration.

I want to express my heartfelt condolences and deepest sympathies to the family. 

We often take for granted those who protect, serve and sacrifice while making sure the place that I live is safe for me and my family. Thank you to all law enforcement and their families for your service and sacrifice.

Click {HERE} to donate to the Fallen Officer fund that will directly benefit the immediate family/spouse.
 

No comments: